Last Groom Standing by Kimberly Lang

Last Groom Standing

by Kimberly Lang

Review Posted on HarlequinJunkie.com

Dylan and Marnie couldn’t be any more wrong for each other, but sometimes chemistry doesn’t get that message.

Marnie was having a very interesting couple of weeks. She and Gina were talking, which made the Awesome Foursome a group of friends again. But Gina was sleeping with her brother, which was a reminder of all the damage she’d done to their relationship in the past. Read More ( )
  Aleveria | Jan 12, 2017 |
I liked this second book for me in the Wedding Season series as much as Girl Least Likely to Marry for completely different reasons.

Marny is not the type of character I'm most fond of but Kimberly Lang managed to make me cared about her. How she dealt with the situations and how she moved forward. Dylan was a little harder to like but he had enough self awareness to counter balance the alpha male persona.

A quick and happy read. ( )
  writerlibrarian | Feb 2, 2014 |

Having watched her three closest friends all find love, Southern belle Marnie Price feels as if she's the only single girl left. Luckily she's found a solution--one sizzling night with Dylan Brookes.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,443,908 books! | Top bar: Always visible