Terminus by Adam Baker

Terminus

by Adam Baker

When the night closes in and the jungle sounds start with their screeches and shrieks and ice-cream jingles, we gather round the fire and huddle together for warmth and clutch our rusty knives and clubs and garotting wires and the kids ask for a story and I say how about some post-apocalyptic sci-fi horror military action from the incomparable pen of Adam Baker? And they groan and cry and sob and beg for Winnie the Pooh or the goddamnd Gruffalo or whatever and I start shouting and swearing 'cause we only got the post-apocalyptic sci-fi horror military action from the incomparable pen of Adam Baker, you understand? That's all that's left! The rest is gone! Just us and this book is what's left of humanity! And they say quiet, quiet they'll hear you and come looking and I say fine, fine, you wanna hear this or not and they say yay! Post-apocalyptic sci-fi horror military action from the incomparable pen of Adam Baker! Our favourite! Fine, I say, then I'll begin. ( )
  Nigel_Quinlan | Oct 21, 2015 |

The Outpost trilogy is one of my guilty pleasures. I enjoyed Terminus an apocalyptical page turner written in a staccato rhythm that takes you on a non-stop terrifying ride to a world of death and despair...and zombies

The characters rise to such heights of heroism and bravery you know come Armageddon you would want them on your team...'Okay,' murmured Lupe. 'Let's do this shit the hard way' ( )
  jan.fleming | Feb 9, 2015 |

The world has been overrun by a lethal infection, ravaged by a pathogen that leaves its victims locked half-way between life and death. New York, bombed to prevent the spread of the disease, has been reduced to radioactive rubble. A rescue squad enters the subway tunnels beneath Manhattan, searching for the one man who can create an antidote. The squad battle floodwaters, lethal radiation and infected, irradiated survivors as they race against the disease that threatens to extinguish the human race.$1.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,013,810 books! | Top bar: Always visible