Between the Covers (Sampler) by J. Lynn

Between the Covers (Sampler)

by J. Lynn (Contributor)

Other authors: Jennifer L. Armentrout (Contributor), Cora Carmack (Contributor), Abigail Gibbs (Contributor), Sophie Jordan (Contributor), Molly McAdams (Contributor)1 more, Shannon Stoker (Contributor)

152647,891 (2)None
A (1) A - J. L. Armentrout -J Lynn (1) anthology (1) c (1) ebook (1) fiction (2) free (1) G (1) GR Import (1) J (1) Jen (1) M (1) nook (1) Only samples (1) romance (2) S (1) samplers (1) to-read (4)

I am so glad that I did not pay for this book. What really suprised me is that publishers will get together with such a ploy to get people to buy other books. I will tell you why I did NOT read this book. If I want a book I want more than three chapters. I will not buy a book that is pushed on me by anyone and I am happy to say that a few of these books are on my to read shelf where they will stay until I can read the entire book. I do not mind when an author puts the first or second chapter at the end of their own book but, three chapters of a book to get business is ridiculous. Word of mouth, marketing, and authors are who get the word out about books not a ploy to get people to buy a book like this. The only reason it even earned one star from me is because I got it for free.
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
These are just samples of books by romance and/or YA authors. I liked everyone of the excerpts and can't wait to read the rest of the novels! ( )
  breakingbooks | Aug 13, 2014 |

Lynn, J.Contributorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Armentrout, Jennifer L.Contributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Carmack, CoraContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Gibbs, AbigailContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Jordan, SophieContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
McAdams, MollyContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Stoker, ShannonContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,406,070 books! | Top bar: Always visible