Fancy Nancy: Budding Ballerina by Jane…

Fancy Nancy: Budding Ballerina

by Jane O'Connor

This story talks about Nancy and her friends trying to do ballet for the first time together.
  AdriLanz | Jun 5, 2017 |
The right book for me to read right now, somehow. I never pick this series up on my own, so I'm not yet saturated with her antics. (I read them in groups like the Children's Books group.)

I've tried to learn ballroom and other dances, and I totally empathize with the dad in this, and would love to be a student with him in Nancy's class. I think any child who needs more patience than a real class would benefit from this story. We're not hopeless; we just don't catch on as quickly as instructors expect us to. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0062086286, Paperback)

From the New York Times bestselling team Jane O'Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser, who have entertained millions of girls and boys with the Fancy Nancy series.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:33 -0400)

What starts out as dancing school just for Dad quickly turns into a ballet class for Nancy's whole family. Fans of Fancy Nancy will delight in learning to plié, pirouette, and jeté with Nancy as she demonstrates all of the positions she's learned in ballet class.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,259,778 books! | Top bar: Always visible