Kept by Him by Red Garnier
1221,128,927 (3.67)None

3.5 stars

This book never really gripped me, don't know why. I expected more from Daniel's story. And there really were too many sex scenes, imo. ( )
  ClaudiaGC | Sep 21, 2013 |
Lisa Hines's review Jul 14, 13 · edit
4 of 5 stars
Read from July 05 to 06, 2013, read count: 1

I cannot get enough of these books. They are steamy, short, well written and I absolutely love them. As I have said before, they are somewhat out of this world with the Billionaires and their over-the-top security systems and Bugatti's. But I don't always dive into a book to read about REAL life. The fantasy of the rich and hunky is part of the appeal. The unflappable king of non-commitment, Daniel Lexington, is in love? What?! Awwww. And the Ice-Queen herself is his one lost love!? Can you say Angst? Like I said - I LOVE these books.
Bring on the next one Ms. Garnier... ( )
  Lisa.Hines | Jul 14, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,562,719 books! | Top bar: Always visible