Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich

Takedown Twenty

by Janet Evanovich (Author)

English (35)  Piratical (1)  All languages (36)
I have read all 20 books in Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum series. When it comes to this crew, I always buy the audio, as Lorelei King is outstanding! Just to hear Stephanie, Lulu, Joe, Ranger, Viney, and Grandma Mazur -----a story in itself! The characters always leave you laughing no matter if you are jogging or working – they are a riot!! Lulu is my favorite – and hope there will be another movie!

As usual, Stephanie is staking out a mob guy “Uncle Sonny” – breaking her finger, thrown off a bridge, senior moments, and all the things which happen being a bounty hunter. As long as Stephanie can get chicken and donuts…. The book was hilarious, entertaining, and hope it never ends (if it does make sure and give Joe and Stephanie a happily ever after) and use Lulu for another series as she is just too funny to retire. (Good job with the one liners, Janet)… I have enjoyed the Plum Series more than some of the other series.
  JudithDCollins | Nov 27, 2014 |
Pretty much the same old formula from books 1-19 but I guess that's why we keep reading. It was great to visit once again with Stephanie, Lula, Grandma, Morelli, Ranger..... and the whole gang! The giraffe was new....... ( )
  jkgrage | Nov 24, 2014 |
I read these mostly for Grandma's participation--long may she live! ( )
  Prop2gether | Sep 17, 2014 |
I feel no shame in having read this. The books in this series are simple, entertaining reading - the literary equivalent of a personal-sized bag of Fritos - and sometimes, that's all you need from your literature. ( )
  themythicalcodfish | Sep 7, 2014 |
Same stuff, different book. ( )
  Sharn | Sep 6, 2014 |
It was late at night and Lula and I had been staking out Salvatore Sunucchi, better known as Uncle Sunny, when Lula spotted Jimmy Spit.

Stephanie Plum is back in all-new adventure from #1 bestselling author Janet Evanovich.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:16:29 -0400)

New Jersey bounty hunter Stephanie Plum knows better than to mess with family. But when powerful mobster Salvatore "Uncle Sunny" Sunucchi goes on the lam in Trenton, it's up to Stephanie to find him. Uncle Sunny is charged with murder for running over a guy (twice), and nobody wants to turn him in--not his poker buddies, not his bimbo girlfriend, not his two right-hand men, Shorty and Moe. Even Trenton's hottest cop, Joe Morelli, has skin in the game, because "just Stephanie's luck" the godfather is his actual godfather. And while Morelli understands that the law is the law, his old-world grandmother, Bella, is doing everything she can to throw Stephanie off the trail.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,319,912 books! | Top bar: Always visible