Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor

Dreams of Gods & Monsters

by Laini Taylor

Series: Daughter of Smoke and Bone (3)

I purchased this book from Amazon to #buddyread with my bestie @mycornerforbooksand. All opinions are my own. Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Book Three of The Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy) by Laini Taylor. Karou and Akiva can't catch a break. She hates him now and he's pining for her to come back to him. 🚨spoiler alert🚨...........There is bloodshed and violence that comes with the war between the angels and the demons. Hurt, Pain Mysery, but somehow new friendships forges and love builds for others among the tribes. Karou is whisked away and only to be brought back and joined with Akiva only for a short time. They discover their fate keeps their plans for peace yet again put on hold. And while Akiva and Karou don't get their happily ever after they get a happy of the middle of the road ending that brings some closure. In my personal opinion Taylor has set herself up for one maybe two more books in this series though. Review also posted on Instagram @borenbooks, Library Thing, Go Read, Goodreads/StacieBoren, Amazon, Twitter @jason_stacie and my blog at readsbystacie.com ( )
  SBoren | Jul 20, 2018 |
Det føles rart å være ferdig med denne serien..
Litt rar slutt, men alt i alt en veldig god serie :) ( )
  henriette89 | Apr 21, 2018 |
Det føles rart å være ferdig med denne serien..
Litt rar slutt, men alt i alt en veldig god serie :) ( )
  henriette89 | Apr 21, 2018 |
First read August 26 2014
Second read August 2-3 2016 ( )
  tamaranewman | Mar 22, 2018 |
I loved this book and think that, over all, it was a great ending to a great trilogy. The back stabbing and heart rending twists made for an amazing read, especially the last chunk of the book.

The characters were very well written and I love that they did not completely lose themselves in their love for their partners, thereby causing things to become so much worse for everyone else.

I knocked a star off the rating because I did not like how the author treated the fates of certain characters. Treatment for some of them was waaaay too lenient for what they had done. ( )
  Moore31 | Feb 25, 2018 |

Laini Taylorprimary authorall editionscalculated
Hvam, KhristineNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

When a brutal angel army trespasses into the human world, Karou and Akiva must ally their enemy armies against the threat -- and against larger dangers that loom on the horizon in this thrilling conclusion to the Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy.

Laini Taylor is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

is also the author Laini Taylor.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,297,887 books! | Top bar: Always visible