Temporary Fiancée by Judy Rogers

Temporary Fiancée (edition 2013)

by Judy Rogers

Member:barbaraedwards2
Title:Temporary Fiancée
Authors:Judy Rogers
Info:The Wild Rose Press, Inc (2013), Edition: Champagne Rose 1st, Kindle Edition, 161 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:romance

Temporary Fiancée by Judy Rogers

I enjoyed reading about the heroine's efforts to be what the hero needs for his business appointment with his ex-fiancee. It made me smile when she had the courage to state her mind. Nice read ( )
  barbaraedwards2 | Jul 24, 2013 |
To my husband Roger, who is the hero in everything I write,

who has been a support and advocate not only for my writing career,

but for every aspect of life.

To my six married children, who still can't get over the fact that

Mom writes romances,

and to my friends on the Tuesday morning shift

for the lalughter, spiritual support, and encouragement.
Haley Marchand staggered, her arms windmilling as she caught the heel of her navy pump on the rim of the taxi door.

Haley Marchand needs money. So when a request comes for her to be both temporary secretary and fiancee, she jumps at the chance. As luck would have it, she falls on her face in the driveway. Entrepreneur Rand McNeil naturally says she won't do. Things take a turn for the worse when he degrades her elfin face and wild hair. Now Haley's on the defensive, and heaven help "Mr. nobody-should-look-this-good.

Because he lied to his former fiancee, Rand needs someone who, in addition to having topnotch secretarial skills, can pose as his fiancee for one evening as he finalizes a pivotal business merger. He needs someone tall and classy, and instead gets someone perky and cute. No way his high-and-mighty ex and her father will believe he'd be engaged to someone like her.

Can Rand keep the unpredictable Haley from turning his life, and emotions, into total chaos? Can Haley keep her attraction to hot-and-cold Rand under control as she challenges his diehard conviction that marriage is only for idiots?

—Amazon.com

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,536,964 books! | Top bar: Always visible