A Veil of Glass and Rain by Petra F.…

A Veil of Glass and Rain

by Petra F. Bagnardi

821,035,133 (4.33)None

I liked this story. It was what I call an "artsy" type of book. It had a very sophisticated feel to it. There was amazing attention to books setting and surrounding culture. I could almost feel and see everything that was happening. It was the beautiful love story of two people never able to find the right timing to be together. There was also this ominous undertone, I kept expecting something terrible to happen. I loved not being able to predict the ending. Well done! A different type of read. Very emotional but brilliant. ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |
Friends to Lovers!
This is a sweet love story that will send you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions. The characters are very relatable and the exotic locations will take your breath away. I loved getting caught up in the romance between these two and feel that it was even more special because of their friendship.
Eagan is a great hero who has a lot in common with Brina. I could really tell he cared a lot for Brina even in the beginning. I really enjoyed getting to know more about him and seeing his friendship with Brina blossom into something much more.
Brina is a sweet woman and I could really relate to her, but I was also practically shouting for her to confess to Eagan. Even so the tension made it that much more exciting.
You won’t want to miss the memorable love story! ( )
1 vote kcody03 | Jun 9, 2013 |

Petra F. Bagnardi is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,218,464 books! | Top bar: Always visible