Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Membrane fusion techniques
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0121821226, Hardcover)The critically acclaimed laboratory standard, Methods in Enzymology, is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Since 1955, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. The series contains much material still relevant today--truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences.
* Major topics covered include:
* Cell-cell fusion mediated by viruses and viral proteins
* Conformational changes of proteins during membrane fusion
* Membrane fusion during exocytosis
* Intracellular membrane fusion
* Membrane fusion in fertilization
* Introduction of macromolecules into cells by membrane fusion
* Protoplast fusion
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:59:41 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.