An Arranged Marriage by Aliya Anjum

An Arranged Marriage (edition 2011)

by Aliya Anjum

115,641,443 (4.5)None
Member:rubyandthetwins
Title:An Arranged Marriage
Authors:Aliya Anjum
Info:
Collections:Read but unowned
Rating:****1/2
Tags:2010-2029, 90-95, author sent to me for review, smashwords, ebook, read on my kindle/nook

An Arranged Marriage by Aliya Anjum

Recently added byrubyandthetwins

An Arranged Marriage by Aliya Anjum is a short story -18 pages - based on the true events in the lives of four women who the author met in the United States.

Twenty-three year old Reem married thirty-one year old Iftikhar in an arranged marriage. She had dreams of living a joyous, beautiful life in America with her husband. Arriving in America, so full of hope, Reem discovered that everything she knew about Iftikhar was a lie. Read the story of her suffering and eventual triumph, in the land of opportunity.

This book was sent to me on the release day back in July of 2011 and to be completely honest, I have just gotten around to reading it now. It was a really good story and I give it an A! I must say that there is such a backlog of books languishing on my TBR pile that were sent to me for me to read and review, that I hope the authors don't mind delayed reviews. I'm slowly getting around to reading and reviewing each book, but they all look so good! ( )
  rubyandthetwins | Aug 8, 2017 |
Reem sat in a grand auditorium of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services office.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,504,789 books! | Top bar: Always visible