Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Standard Edition: Prima Official Game… (edition 2013)
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Standard Edition: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides) by David Hodgson
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0307895505, Paperback)• MORE THAN 1,100 PAGES – Complete, accurate, and Bethesda approved content covering all game add-ons.
• LARGE 2-SIDED MAP POSTER – All Hold Capitals, Strongholds, and important locations labeled.
• MORE THAN 500 ENEMIES and 2,000 ITEMS DETAILED – Exhaustive Bestiary and Inventory chapters detail critical data.
• MORE THAN 350 QUESTS – All possible quests revealed with best outcomes highlighted.
• MORE THAN 250 COLLECTIBLES GATHERED – Explore the main and hidden locations across Skyrim and Solstheim.
• 3,000+ HOURS PLAYED – Expert advice on character creation and tactical knowledge for the most difficult battles.
• Updated eGUIDE ACCESS – Use the interactive world map, which now includes Solstheim and additional Dragonborn™ content.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:51 -0400)
A guide to the "Elder Scrolls V, Skyrim" video game that includes walkthroughs, strategies, statistics and customization options for characters, insider tips, and detailed maps.
(summary from another edition)
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.