My Octopus Arms by Keith Baker

My Octopus Arms

by Keith Baker

Eh? ( )
  michelleannlib | Jul 25, 2017 |
This story is relevant in the sense that it teaches kids that its good to be able to share their accomplishments, and abilities, no matter what they are. It also touches on the issues of compassion, and friendship and showing pride in ones abilities with out boasting or showing off to feel superior over another. ( )
  SalemDjembe | Sep 23, 2015 |
I had a fun and great experience reading this book for a few reasons. One reason in particular is the pictures within the book. The pictures are very colorful and bring out a dynamic point of view for the life of an octopus that can do so much with his eight arms. For example he can, “stir the pots, untangle knots, tip a hat, and swing a bat.” The images incorporated with this quote are really witty and fun. Another reason is I’m a huge fan of books that rhyme, and although it was simple rhyming, I felt like this book used rhyming to make the book engaging. When you read a book like this I think it brings out the kid in all of us. Ultimately, I trust that the message is you can do any and all things. “My arms can do this anytime, all arms can- yours and mine” shows that the octopus and anyone else can do whatever it is their little heart desires. ( )
  CassandraQuigley | Feb 10, 2014 |

Little Crab asks what an octopus can do with his eight arms and gets a surprising, rhyming, reply.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,190,341 books! | Top bar: Always visible