Dark Dream (Carpathians #7) by Christine…

Dark Dream (Carpathians #7) (original 2001; edition 2010)

by Christine Feehan (Author)

206585,637 (4.01)3
Member:saturnnalia
Title:Dark Dream (Carpathians #7)
Authors:Christine Feehan (Author)
Info:Harper Collins, Inc. (2010), E-Book
Collections:Read, Read but unowned
Rating:***
Tags:Contemporary

Dark Dream by Christine Feehan (2001)

Again I've read this story before and I swear there was more to it. Still enjoyed the read and it was nice seeing the Dubrinsky brothers and their mates again.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
Quick Review:
Another good book in this series. I liked that you get to see several previous couples in this book, and see what they've been up to. Also, you can tell that the author is starting to bring the overall story together and I love that. Although most of the books in this series feel somewhat similar, there is enough difference and variety for me to still enjoy them. The main characters in this story were unique in that the woman, Sara, automatically accepted Falcon. There was no temporary rebellion before they get together. I still love this series and can't wait to read more about the Carpathians. ( )
  Chrystina.Williams | Dec 4, 2015 |
I do wish that Falcon and his lifemate had a touch more personality, but overall, this story is very, very sweet. Plenty of ghoul and vampire action, and the most adorable fated romance ever. Very little conflict between the lifemates here, and it's kind of refreshing.

This story is important for the series arc, as it introduces the fact that Vlad Dubrinsky sent Ancient warriors out into the world to fight vampires, with instructions to stay hidden from his son, Mikhail. So, it brings an entirely new level of warrior, and an entirely new level of vampire into play. Gregori was, up until now, really considered to be the best hunter they had - now we find out that he's no match for the biggest and baddest vampires out there, and there are other living hunters way out of his league.

This is Falcon and Sara's story, and it's a keeper. Plus, it's short. ( )
  WingedWolf | Jun 9, 2015 |
Still love Sara and Falcon. Their story is short but sweet. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
Read as part of Dark Dreamers ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
Die Nacht war schwarz.
Dark Dream is a novella that was originally released in an anthology titled After Twilight. Later it was released separately. In Dark Dreamers, a story by Marjorie M. Liu titled "A Dream of Stone and Shadow" is added to the original novella Dark Dream.
Please do not combine Dark Dream with any anthology or standalone book. This entry is for the members which wish to keep the story separate from After Twilight main book.

She's known him since she was fifteen. Every night, he is with her: his face, his voice. Tonight, Sara Marten will meet the man who is both angel and demon, salvation and temptation: Falcon, the Carpathian, the banished hero. Tonight, Sara will meet the dark-eyed destroyer destined to be her mate.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,736,974 books! | Top bar: Always visible