Bad Dog Bailey! (Volume 1) by Harrison Lacy

Bad Dog Bailey! (Volume 1)

by Harrison Lacy

1051,298,866 (4.58)None

Adorable story of how Bailey messes up but his little boy still loves him and Bailey loves his little boy. Simply told with wonderful illustrations! Fantastic for your little ones. ( )
  Sheila1957 | Sep 28, 2013 |
Bad Dog Bailey! is a very cute children’s book with great illustrations. All of Bailey’s “bad” dog antics rang true with our two crazy dogs, which is probably why I liked this story. This book will be a wonderful book for children learning to read and I plan on purchasing it the next time I need a gift for one of my nieces. The words flow, the content is amusing, and the pictures help to tell the story. I would recommend this book to anyone with young children. ( )
  BooksOrBooks | Sep 8, 2013 |
I received this book through the member giveaway program and had requested it for my 3-year old kid. I liked the illustrations, but the text could have been more interesting. However, given that it's composed by a kid, that's a huge effort and a great job. Lots of love to both Harrison and Bailey. ( )
  ankushag | Sep 2, 2013 |
As promised I read the book with my grandson. He's 5 and he learned to recognize "uh-oh". He quickly starred laughing and inserting the uh-ohs himself. When I asked him what we should say to the boy who wrote the book he said " Tell him I liked the book and I hope he writes more." P.S. His baby brother loves dogs and enjoyed the pictures. (I tried to write the grandson version review on Amazon, both .com and .ca, but they said I had already reviewed and won't let me do a 2nd review. ) ( )
  LaurelH | Aug 28, 2013 |
Bad dog Bailey is a great children's book for early readers. The illustrations are wonderful.This book reminds me so much of my own dog I think children and parents alike will relate. ( )
  rgleason14 | Jul 5, 2013 |

A Terrific Book for Kids Ages 0-6!

Bad Dog Bailey is a fun children's book about a dog that just can't stay out of trouble and the little boy that loves her anyway!
Author Harrison Lacy (with a little help from his parents), gives a first hand account of all the trouble his dog Bailey finds herself in on a daily basis.

Beautiful illustrations and simple, fun to repeat phrases make this a great addition to any family's library of picture books for kids. Dog owners are sure to relate to the situations found throughout the story as well as the unconditional love for the family pet.

A portion of the proceeds from every sale of this children's book will be donated to The Monday Life, an organization dedicated to improving the environments for hospitalized children around the country. Please visit their website at themondaylife.org to learn more about the amazing work they are doing!

Harrison Lacy is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,393,822 books! | Top bar: Always visible