Free Agent by Roz Lee

Free Agent

by Roz Lee

this was just meh for me... kind of your typical D/s thing with a romantic twist ( )
  BethanyMoore | May 13, 2016 |
3 out of 5 stars. It was cute but I wished this novel dealt a bit more with the intimacy that was growing between Brooke & Todd then it did. ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
I was expecting this book to be hotter. Very few sex scenes. It had so much potential. ( )
  msphotogirl | Oct 19, 2015 |
If you like your baseball and your explicit BDSM in bakery-sized bites, then this (currently) FREE short story is a home run.

I would have liked more detail about Todd's pleasure, and there isn't the full emotional development you find in a full-length novel, but I still enjoyed this very much. ( )
  writerbeverly | May 1, 2014 |

Roz Lee is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,167,797 books! | Top bar: Always visible