Heart-strong by Bonnie McCune

Info:Prism Book Group (Diamond) (2013), Kindle Edition, 58 pages
Rating:*****

Heart-strong by Bonnie McCune

Recently added bypenelopemarzec, JaynaMorrow

I enjoyed this sweet, charming story from the cute meet in the grocery store all the way to the end. Set in the real world of today it was imbued with deft touches that struck a chord in my heart. I well remember how my brother went through a phase where he would only date red headed women. So when Jim in the story mentions that he usually went for blondes, I nodded my head. Yes, that's the way it is.

And just as it is in the real world, Jim isn't sure about Rachel--who, among other things is impulsive, and certainly not perfect. So Jim dates another woman who is flawless, but he constantly compares the two women. He even makes up a list of each woman's attributes. It reminded me of the time my husband and I were buying a house. We made lists of what we wanted and what each house featured. However, Jim is dealing with women--and to me it was a bit funny that he thought he could be so objective by using that list.

It's a short tale, but I recommend it. It will give you a cozy feeling inside and maybe like me you'll nod your head. Yes, that's the way it is. ( )
  penelopemarzec | Jan 19, 2016 |

penelopemarzec | Jul 13, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,871,245 books! | Top bar: Always visible