Reborn (The Born Trilogy) (Volume 3) by Tara…

Reborn (The Born Trilogy) (Volume 3) (edition 2013)

by Tara Brown

Member:ShelbyG.B1
Title:Reborn (The Born Trilogy) (Volume 3)
Authors:Tara Brown
Info:Tara Brown Publishing (2013), Edition: First, Paperback, 252 pages
Rating:***

Reborn (The Born Trilogy) (Volume 3) by Tara Brown

This is a series that kept getting better. ( )
  bostonterrio | Nov 21, 2017 |
What an ending. Ms. Brown had my emotions all over the place with this book. I will definitely be buying these to keep on my bookshelf. This series is one of those you won't forget anytime soon, SO GO BUY THE DARN THINGS! ( )
  LoriHopkins | May 16, 2014 |
***Spoilers*** for earlier books in the trilogy, Born and Born to Fight.

Ever since the virus infected much of humanity, Em has been a survivalist. She's been living on her own, but Will and Jake (the brothers she likes) and their sister Anna have become her new family, the people she'd do anything for. Now Em knows that she is the daughter of the man behind the virus itself, which was a plan to revitalize humanity by getting rid of the weak and genetically engineering children, like Em, who are stronger, fitter, and immune. Unfortunately, most of them are also wild and lacking in any kind of moral code. Em is determined to right the wrong by killing her father and destroying the cities, putting them on equal footing with those who, like her, have been surviving in the borderlands ever since the virus was unleashed.

This was the best of the three, in my opinion, either having the fewest typos or keeping me reading fast enough that I didn't really notice them. The action is practically non-stop and while I got annoyed with the love triangle (especially having her decide between brothers, ew), I've kind of learned to ignore that kind of irritant because otherwise there's a lot of books I couldn't read. While it doesn't have the thematic meat of other dystopias I've read in the last few years, it was a quick read and a fun one. ( )
1 vote bell7 | Dec 27, 2013 |

Twenty years ago a man made a child he never intended to love. Ten years ago the world ended and Emma turned her back on the man she believed was her father ... in an attempt to survive. Eight weeks ago she discovered the truth about her family, including the sister she never knew she had. Last week she had her heart broken by the one man she never imagined giving it to. Yesterday she turned her back on those she cared for, in an attempt to help them survive. Today she plans on hunting two men to the ends of the broken earth. Not to save the world. Not to make the world a better place. Tomorrow... she plans on getting revenge.… (more)

Tara Brown is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,210,618 books! | Top bar: Always visible