Picture Day Perfection by Deborah Diesen

Picture Day Perfection

by Deborah Diesen

I was laughing the entire time I read this because it made me think of my little brother during his picture days in elementary school. My little brother could never force a smile, he always wore a green shirt that messed with the background, and his hair was always a mess. A lot of kids can relate to the stress and worry involved in a picture day. ( )
  CaputoJohn | Oct 15, 2018 |
Genre: Contemporary Realistic Fiction. This book is about a boy who at first you think he wants to have the perfect picture for school but then he really wants a bad one.
Media: Adobe Photoshop
Uses: This would be the perfect book to read probably after picture day so that the students don't get any ideas. But pretty much I would just use it as a for fun book to read.
  ShayleeHutchison | Apr 14, 2016 |
Picture day perfection by Deborah Diesen
Audio children's book about a day at school where they take pictures.
You dress up and have the cleaning face with a big smile. Problem is there is always one that messes it all up.
  jbarr5 | Nov 10, 2015 |
Fun, frequently silly tale that many kids will certainly appreciate. ( )
  Sullywriter | May 22, 2015 |
Our protagonist is looking forward to picture day -- he's going to have the perfect photo, but things keep messing up his plan. Then we get to the end and discover his goal was to take a horrible photo, but it turned out to be his best ever. ( )
  melissarochelle | Nov 30, 2013 |

Deborah Diesenprimary authorall editionscalculated
Santat, DanIllustratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Fall, Real Life School

After planning for months to have the perfect school picture taken, a boy's moment of weakness ruins everything.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,394,691 books! | Top bar: Always visible