Together in Cyn: 1 (Members Only) by…

Together in Cyn: 1 (Members Only)

by Jennifer Kacey

*Book source ~ NetGalley

Cyn has always had the hots for twins Jared and Chris. They’ve been a part of her life for years and years, but she’s always been in the Friend Zone. Or so she thought. When Jared and Chris confront her about the fantasies in her diary her life does a 180. She learns things she never knew about them, they learn things about her they’ve only hoped for and together they plan to start a whole new phase of their relationship.

This book is fairly well-written, but it does nothing for me. I don’t care for the characters at all. In fact, I hate them. I think Cyn is a milquetoast pushover and Chris and Jared are clichéd assholes. The fact they read her diary makes them douchebags in the First Degree. Buh-bye. I’ll give credit for the inventiveness of their BDSM club named The Library and the sex scenes, but the “villain” is a caricature making an all too convenient plot device for Cyn to face her past and the ménage is blah. Color me unimpressed. ( )
  AVoraciousReader | Nov 19, 2015 |
Reviewed by Melissa D
Book provided by Ellora’s Cave Publishing
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Wow! Together in Cyn is the first book in the Members Only Series by Jennifer Kacey. The summery does not do this book justice. I chose this book because I have never read this author before and I like ménage.

It’s very hard to spicy up ménage with a BDSM theme, because it seems like there are a lot of books out now with that type of theme. Ms. Kacey did a wonderful job without it becoming same old story just new names.

Jared and Chris were brothers that fell in love with the same women. There tastes run toward BDSM. They think Cyn is not into the same thing so they stay way until they find and read her diary. Then all bets are off. I loved that Jared and Chris explained to Cyn what they expected and why. They were very open and honest.

The chemistry between Jared, Chris and Cyn is off the charts. The sex scenes were hot and spicy. She is one of the few authors that I have read that I could see clearly, what was happening during the sex scenes and Ms. Kacey did it without it becoming too over the top.

The only thing I had a hard time with was that Jared and Chris had this other life that Cyn never knew about or questioned what they do with their time when they disappear.

There was nothing that could have made this story better. This story grabbed right from the beginning and did not let go until the end. I had a hard time putting it down. Now I can’t wait until the next book in the series. ( )
  RtB | Oct 30, 2013 |
You can find this review at My Favorite Things (Heffroberts.blogspot.com)

Together in Cyn by Jennifer Kacey. Okay, the title has to be pun intended.
Let's begin...
1) The cover is illicit, you can almost see nipple.
2) One beautiful woman is in love with her identical twin best friends.
3) Identical twin best friends are in love with the same beautiful woman.
4) The twins not only DON'T mind sharing, they welcome it.
5) They are nosy and read Cyn's diary learning her deepest, dirtiest, desires.
6) They own a sex club!!!
'NUFF SAID
This book was a hot, kinky read that is not for the faint of heart. It was well written, for a shorter story like this, the characters were fleshed out enough (AGAIN, pun intended) to still feel a connection with them. If you like kink, BDSM, M/F/M, F/F etc, then I reccommend this book. ( )
  Lisa.Hines | Jul 29, 2013 |
TOGETHER IN SIN… er, TWINS IN CYN…. um, TOGETHER IN CYN (yeah, that’s it!)

Sorry. Just couldn’t resist the opportunity when titling this post to be punny. [snicker]

Okay, I got a copy of this book to read for free in exchange for an HONEST review. As part of my honest review, I have to admit that had I not received it for free, I would NOT have purchased it. If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times… DIGITAL PUBLISHING/SALES COSTS ARE OUT OF CONTROL!!! To pay almost $7 for 150+ pages of text…. nope, not outta MY pocket! That said – if you’ve got the money and you like BDSM themed books, it IS a great read…

Cyn has grown up with Jarod & Chris (fraternal twins) always in her life and they now live side-by-side in a townhouse. One day, the guys happen across her diary in her house & read it, and discover that like them, she has always fantasized about them. And not only fantasized about them, but about them AND BDSM. Conveniently enough, the twins own a BDSM club called “The Library” – so they set out to make all her fantasies come true.

Not only are these sex scenes plentiful (c’mon – it’s Ellora’s Cave, after all) but they are imaginative! On top of that, however, you also have the story of 3 people who are in love (but no, no brotherly “love” happens) that need to admit it to each other while also facing some sexual demons from their pasts. Since I’m as vanilla as they come I have no clue if the BDSM themes are “accurate” or not (that bothers folks if they aren’t, but in my case, what I don’t know can’t hurt me) but I do find the whole library card thing to be intriguing! Advisory: Anal, menage, toys,spanking, whipping, anal hooks (ewwwww), etc… are mentioned / utilized. Make sure your kids don’t see it on your Kindle. You may traumatize them by forcing them to realize you aren’t a sexless being. ( )
  SnarkyMom | Jul 18, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,361,202 books! | Top bar: Always visible