Bone Orchard by Doug Johnson

312,001,085 (3)None
Recently added byPreetiD, love2laf, shayrp76

No tags.

3 Stars
* I received this book through a goodreads giveaway*
Lazarus Walker has done everything possible to distance himself from his former life as a rocker in a heavy metal band. Unfortunately that old chaotic life seems to catch up to him every once in awhile. When a young girl shows up at his isolated home he assumes that she’s just another fan who won’t take no for an answer, but Kitty Van Winkle is not a fan and has a vindictive plan to ruin his new quiet life.
This is a very quick read and could easily be done in one sitting, which makes it great for busy summers. I was surprised by the abundance of action that helped turn the pages even faster. With the pacing and action combined the story flows easily all the way to the end. There are even some twists and turns that I appreciated.
As far as the characters go… I really didn’t connect with any of them. That’s not as big of a deal as it would normally be. If there would have been a connection I may have felt worse about this one. The plot is great but predictable enough to be disappointing.
Overall I did like this one and would recommend it, especially to those who are a fan of a quick read, thrillers, or both. ( )
  shayrp76 | Jul 15, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,862,098 books! | Top bar: Always visible