Blind Salvage (Rylee Adamson, #5) by Shannon…

Blind Salvage (Rylee Adamson, #5) (2011)

by Shannon Mayer

Fantasy, mystery, supernatural, action and adventure are all elements of the Rylee Adamson series. A fast read for a fast-paced story. ( )
  Bettesbooks | Apr 6, 2017 |
This book is packed! Action, death, hope and family abound. I love Rylee, Liam, and Alex. An amazing journey that the trio face to pull the paranormal world together with the help of witches and many other fantastic sups. Twists & turns, wolves, vampires, ogres and so many more amazing happenings. Enemies at every turn & a bit of romance thrown in for good measure. An enjoyable book and series that I would recommend to anyone. ( )
  BookJunkie777 | Oct 16, 2016 |
I've enjoyed all 4 previous Rylee Adamson novels. Book 5 is Blind Salvage and here the writing is darker and the stakes are more serious.

Still great supernatural characters and worldbuilding plus more action than you could ask for. I missed the humour and deeper characterizations though.

I'm a bit anxious about where the next book will take Rylee and her crew but will stay with it. Not as light as it used to be. ( )
  Zumbanista | Feb 21, 2016 |
The fifth entry of the series. I really like her different take on the supernaturals and the way the line between good and bad runs through individuals rather than between species. ( )
  sushicat | Jan 14, 2016 |
Rylee is a Tracker, and made an oath to find lost/kidnapped children. As she’s finding out, every different type of creature we’ve met so far has her playing the starring role in their various prophecies to save the world from a demon and his armies. And we’ve certainly met a lot of mythical creatures.

This time a unicorn foal has been kidnapped. And if the threat of a demon isn’t enough, two different vampires want Rylee bound to them to find the three original vampires who are imprisoned. Drinking their blood would ensure their leadership. And unfortunately, too many different factions have realized that everyone close to Rylee could be used to force her to do their bidding because each is like family to her.

With this book the series takes a darker turn as Rylee keeps coming up against impossible situations and she does not always win. The stakes get much higher in this book. But she’s been collecting allies with each book and a couple of more get added in this one.

The darkness of the story and what they face, as well as other things predicted, would have made this book more difficult for me to get through if it wasn’t for the attachment I feel for the characters. They just flat out have me sucked in and with some you just never know what they’re going to do or if you can trust them.

Don’t start with this book. These stories won’t work well as a stand alone. If you’re intrigued by the reviews for this book, read Priceless first. ( )
  dearheart | Feb 11, 2015 |

"My name is Rylee, and I am a Tracker."

When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I'm the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.

Crossing into Ogre country is dangerous when you're a polite, respectful gal. Which means I already know I'm in for a wild ride, despite the back up I've brought along.

Even when things start to go sideways, and enemies close on us from every side, I still believe we have the upper hand.

How very blind can one person be when it comes to a salvage?

I'm about to find out.

Also Available:
  • Priceless (Rylee Adamson, Book 1)
  • Immune (Rylee Adamson, Book 2)
  • Raising Innocence (Rylee Adamson, Book 3)
  • Shadowed Threads (Rylee Adamson, Book 4)
  • Blind Salvage (Rylee Adamson, Book 5)
  • Tracker (Rylee Adamson, Book 6)
  • Alex: A Rylee Adamson Short Story

Rylee and her group return to find a new salvage waiting. She has to go to ogre country to find a missing child.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,596,088 books! | Top bar: Always visible