Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
IB Mathematics Higher Level Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Program…
by Josip Harcet
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0198390122, Paperback)Uniquely developed with the IB curriculum team, this is the most comprehensive student book and will ensure students achieve their best. Fully capturing the IB philosophy via lots of TOK, a huge bank of practice, a free eBook and dedicated support for the Exploration will set you and your learners up to succeed.
· Full syllabus coverage - the truest match to the IB syllabus, developed with the IB to exactly match IB specifications
· Free eBook - a complete interactive eBook on CD is included for free, for the most flexible learning
· Complete worked solutions - a full set of worked solutions is included online, in addition to interactive worked solutions on CD, which take learners through problems step-by-step
· The most practice - more practice than any other resource, with over 800 pages and an eBook
· Up-to-date GDC support - take the confusion out of GDC use and help students focus on the theory
· Definitive assessment preparation - exam-style papers and questions will build confidence
· The Exploration - supported by a full chapter, to guide you through this new component
· Real world approach - connect mathematics with human behavior, language, morality and more
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:55 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.