Troll-y Yours: Book Two ~ The Centaurs…

Troll-y Yours: Book Two ~ The Centaurs Series (Volume 2)

by Sheri Fredricks

Series: The Centaurs - Book 2
Author: Sheri Fredricks
Genre: Paranormal Romance/Fantasy Romance
Length: Approximately 266 Pages

After reading REMEDY MAKER, the first book in the Centaurs Series by SHERI FREDRICKS, I've been sitting on pins and needles waiting to get my hands on the second book in this series, TROLL-Y YOURS.

Ms. Fredricks has done a spectacular job with TROLL-Y YOURS in following up the first book in the series. TROLL-Y YOURS revolves around the magnificent centaur warrior, Aleksander, whom we met in the first book and I couldn't wait to learn more about in the second, and the timid troll, Ella, who lashes out because of self-esteem issues. She needs someone to show her a little love and respect. Enter Al.

This book was so beautifully written that I was hooked from the very first page. The characters were strong and written so well that I felt as though I knew them. The intimate scenes were HOT, just the way I like them, and the emotional bonds built throughout this book tugged at my heart. There was a battle scene in TROLL-Y YOURS that had me up on my feet and pacing the floor as I read it because I just couldn't sit still through it.

This book made me feel happy. There were places I laughed out loud, and places that I realized my fists were clinched as I read. Ms. Fredricks' imagination comes to life on the pages and you just don't want to put the book down.

As a side note, I have approximately 5,000 books on my Kindle. My usual practice is to remove a book from the device and move it to the cloud after I've read it to make much needed room. For all of you out there that have seen the Seinfeld "Spongeworthy" episode, you'll know what I'm talking about here. The biggest complement I can give a book is to keep it on my Kindle, close at hand, so I can read it again anytime I want. I've determined that both books in the Centaurs Series by SHERI FREDRICKS are "KINDLE DEVICE SPACE WORTHY".

I highly recommend the Centaurs Series by Sheri Fredricks. You are going to LOVE it! ( )
  SandyWolters | Jul 16, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,167,956 books! | Top bar: Always visible