Wickingham Way: A Harbour Falls Mystery #3…

Wickingham Way: A Harbour Falls Mystery #3

by S.R. Grey

Wickingham Way Review by S.R. Grey

I received this book for free for an honest review.

Maddie Fitch is curious, inquisitive, and smart. Sometimes, her inquisitiveness gets her into trouble.

Adam Ward is sexy as sin, powerful and involved in a very dangerous project for work.
When Adam’s dangerous project sneaks into Maddie and Adam’s personal life, they have to find a way to protect themselves and the people they love from becoming casualties of this project. Enter, sexy, smart and tough Agent Lenehan.

Bullets fly, plans are made and Adam and Maddy fall deeper in love throughout the whole ordeal.
This was a great read. The characters are very likeable, smart and believable. I give this book 4.5 Stars.
  PJFiala | Feb 17, 2015 |
So now as I was reading this last book I kept thinking...well, no more secrets right? Heck no! Adam's work is super secretive and he works for the government sometimes. So what is all that about? Danger!!!

Maddy is getting ready to move back, maybe... let's face it, she needs to be with Adam. Still, that curiosity of hers keeps getting her in trouble. She thinks Stowe is moving out and finally leaving town. But being the way she is, she has to go and snoop around. As she breaks into the man's house, she starts rummaging around his files and discovers Adam is in danger. This triggers a series of events that cannot be stopped. Maddy at least has learned by now that she has to trust Adam. She has to come clean and not keep secrets from him.

I thought for sure as events were spinning out of control in this installment that for sure one of them would end up dead and no happy ending for us. You have to read this hoping that by now your nails are not bleeding from biting them incessantly.

One good thing as you are reading this last installment is how intimate Maddy is getting with Adam. We hope that finally all issues will be set aside and these two characters will find peace in the love they share.Finally this is the beginning to a beautiful relationship!

Our author has definitely woven quite a mystery worthy of the best. Hope you enjoy the ride as much as I did! ( )
  Gloria.Herrera | Mar 26, 2014 |

Gloria.Herrera | Mar 26, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,607,771 books! | Top bar: Always visible