Cassie's Cowboy Crave (Sweet Montana Brides)…

Cassie's Cowboy Crave (Sweet Montana Brides)

by Kimberly Krey

Title: Cassie's Cowboy Crave
Author: Kimberly Krey
Published: Createspace
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Series: Sweet Montana Bride # 1
Rating: 5
Review:

"Cassie's Cowboy Crave" by Kimberly Krey was a nice well written contemporary romantic story. We find that a beautifully heroine named Cassie Lovell is being sort by some gangsters after serving on a jury in Seattle. Now she is on a Emerson Ranch in Montana and she is with a hunky cowboy named Shane. Why was she there? Cassie was in ' Witness Protection Program' and had she married Shane? Did they have really feelings for each other? I don't want to tell to much about the novel, just pick up the wonderful read to see for yourself how this author brings it all out to the reader. In the read you would have seen that Cassie needed a 'safe place hiding from those trying to kill her and then their was Shane's family involved with the Witness Program' helping Cassie to get out.

I really enjoyed the book and the main characters as well as the secondary ones were all well developed, drawn, engaging and so captivating only to give you a good read. Also the dynamics with Shane's family were over the top well done by this author along with the beautifully done descriptions of the scenes that left you feeling like you could see the pictures as they were unfolded for the reader...example was the birth of the calf.

This was a beautifully told story that showed 'emotions of romance, love, and even some suspense.
If you are looking for a fast paced, fun, smooth, easy read with some great kissing then you have come to the right place for "Cassie's Cowboy Crave" read. I would definitely recommend this novel as a good read. Be prepared for a enjoyable clean cowboy read. ( )
  arlenadean | Jan 25, 2014 |
This book made “cowboy” and Montana look sooooo GOOD!!!! I’ve never seen cowboy boots as sexy, but I’ll never look at them the same ever again. Lol.

Montana… that’s another subject. I’m already to move there as it is, so this story nearly had me packing my bags.

It wasn’t so much the wide open skies, the starry nights… it is the pace of live. I enjoyed the family get-togethers, the bustle of the ranch hands waiting for dinner. The wives visiting… the kids riding big wheels inside the house. :-D Yep. I really felt like Cassie had arrived to a place that FELT like home.

Of course, Kimberly Krey chases her there with frightening threats on her life… and she’s not afraid of jumping into the nitty-gritty of relationships and misunderstandings. Watch out! I connected with all the twists and turns and second-guesses. I blushed plenty over the hot scenes almost shouting at the hot tub “get a room, already!” Ha!

(The sexual tension jumps high and stays there the entire book without crossing adult boundaries. Just skips along ‘em, teasing.)

On the other hand… this is a bleak look at Seattle. *cough* It can’t be that bad.

So, yea… I enjoyed Cassie, totally. And Shane really did make cowboy look good, just like the well-worn book of a friend. (I Loved that part.) But my favorite character has to be Montana. I think I’m in love with the state of Montana.

And I'm happy to hear there are more stories in that setting already in the making. Yes!!

If you’re looking for fast-paced, home-made fun… and a lot of great kissing… you’ve arrived. I really enjoyed this book and read it in record time despite a busy summer. Lol. ( )
  BurgandyIce | Jul 18, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,982,933 books! | Top bar: Always visible