Haven: A Stranger Magic by D.C. Akers

Haven: A Stranger Magic

by D.C. Akers

This was not a bad start but just as the story seems to finally be going somewhere it just ends, to be continued. Also this book contains Spiders. I hate spiders. ( )
  timidmagick | Nov 29, 2016 |
I tried to get going with this. I just didn't like it at all. The writing needs work. ( )
  AuthorLMGreen | Feb 12, 2015 |
As the title implies—a strange story. I am not really sure what I read, unless it was just the intro of a much larger book. I do like what I have read thus far, I hope there is a follow-up book so I can give a more informed rating. I received this book from Library Thing to read and review. ( )
  mdhallauer | Sep 6, 2013 |

Sam Dalcome thinks he is so completely average that no one ever notices him. Until he discovers a mysterious stranger outside his home. Bewildered, he tries to uncover the stranger's intentions. But Sam is sidetracked when he and his friend Travis discover a secret passageway deep in the town's quarry that leads to a hidden cavern. What they uncover next will not only change their lives forever, but will uncover the first clue to a deadly Dalcome family secret. Sam finds himself drawn into a world of mystery and magic he never knew existed, which brings him closer to a destiny he never knew was possible.

HAVEN SERIES: Known as a place of refuge, Haven is a sanctuary for those with supernatural abilities. Decades of peace between the Witches, Vampires, Goblins, Elves, and Orcs is coming to an end. Now the once tranquil world is shrouded in deception and corruption. Dark secrets tear at the very fabric of their alliance giving way to an evil that stirs in the shadows. Exhilarating and utterly gripping, the HAVEN series is an action-packed journey full of suspense, magic, mystery, and intrigue.

HAVEN: A Stranger Magic is the first Novella in the HAVEN series by author D.C. Akers. This Novella contains 28,817 words, and about 172 pages in print form.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:21 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,089,150 books! | Top bar: Always visible