Abundant Life Keys (CD) by Paul de Jong

1None3,689,591NoneNone
Recently added byMLresources

No reviews

Message include: Confidence, Power of the Ask, Significance

Confidence: Growing up I faced many occasions where I was exposed with what I call, “The confidence challenge”. Moments in life where I had a decision to make, either to withdraw or push past my lack of confidence and accept the challenge in front of me. As you will hear, for most of my life I found it difficult to be confident in a variety of settings until I understood a number of keys that I know will help you develop Godly confidence

Power of the Ask: Does the intensity with which you ask God for anything match the desperation of your need? Often we are faced with situations where we are desperate for God to intervene, yet we lack the understanding that persistence will case God to move on our behalf. Once we are convinced that God is willing to give us what we ask for, we can then ask, and keep asking until He grants us our request, in fact it is a biblical key that many don’t realise.

Significance: No matter what your life experience to date, God wants you to live at a level far greater than your current restrictions and learn how to step onto a platform of significance. Too many of us live in obscurity under a shadow of survival, some have a level of success based solely on self. However significance comes when we think as God thinks, when we embrace His plan for our life and we choose to make a difference in the world around us. It’s time to move form survival to significance.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,519,631 books! | Top bar: Always visible