Into the Spiral by Erin Danzer

Into the Spiral

by Erin Danzer

411,664,912 (5)None
Recently added byKriegen, BookJunkette, mybookopolis

I was given a copy of Into the Spiral for an honest review. I was not sure what the book was about, but I agreed. I was surprised at the ease in which the story unfolded. The character development made Ronnie and Gavin real. I felt for and with both main characters throughout the entire book. I read the book in two sittings as I was drawn in and could not wait to find out what happened next!

The main character Veronica "Ronnie" Lambert is a 15 year old high school student. She gets a tattoo just before her sixteenth birthday. She is then struck by lightning. The tattoo and lightning strike have Ronnie seeing and hearing things in the shadows. She meets Gavin, the new guy at school. Gavin turns out to be an ally who sees and hears the same things she does. They are connected. They travel into space to the In Between. There is of course a villain who confuses Ronnie and has her questioning her life.

My only grumble is that I wanted to go with Ronnie and Gavin to the In Between so I could know what would happen next. I suppose I will find out in the sequel. ( )
  mybookopolis | Aug 22, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,301,208 books! | Top bar: Always visible