Infinite Possibilities: The Secret Life of…

Infinite Possibilities: The Secret Life of Amy Bensen Book Two (Volume 2)

by Lisa Renee Jones

I am soooo ready for Forsaken! ( )
  AmberGoleb | Mar 13, 2018 |
I am soooo ready for Forsaken! ( )
  UANBookAddict | Dec 3, 2015 |
OK, so i liked this book. Have been anticipting this sequel. It started out slow, didn't have the same flow of the 1st one. That being said, i liked where the story went but felt it lacked the depth and resolution i was hoping for. I saw the next book will be Chad's POV. i'm kind of disappointed that we aren't getting more but I hope his story will answer the many questions still left unanswered. Still a good book. ( )
  Heelgirl77 | May 16, 2015 |
  Heelgirl77 | May 16, 2015 |
This book picks up where Escaping Reality left off. Amy is running for her life and leaving Liam behind.

The six years she has lived on the run trying to survive affected me deeply while reading the first book. She is a truly brilliant character both in mind and soul. After losing her parents and brother during the fire six years ago, she has lived to survive the unknown enemy that relentlessly pursues her. There is a protector out there whom she owes her life to. Time and time again, this protector has come to her rescue by warning her of immediate danger as well as giving her financial assistance to continue running.

As our story continues, the question in everyone's mind is who can she trust? Liam will not be deterred. He turns the world upside down trying to find her so he can protect her. Amy loves him dearly but is afraid to trust him.

Is he her protector? Is he a part of this unknown enemy? What do they really want from her? She cannot remember all the details leading to the fire. Her mind has blocked it all to protect her.

This story is not for the weak of heart. I don't mean because of gore and killings, and more, but because of the emotional turmoil that is so palpable as you read this book.

If anyone deserves a happy ending is Amy. NO SPOILERS here! You must read this book to continue this journey and cheer her on. One more installment is promised in 2014 with an indefinite date as of yet. This next installment will be in another character's POV - not Amy, not Liam - but I am not telling. This would spoil the surprise! I love Lisa Renee Jones writing style. This story tops all!
  Gloria.Herrera | Mar 26, 2014 |

"Secrets and lies. They are everywhere: haunting her, tormenting her. In the midst of it all, he'd been her escape, her passion. The only person she'd trusted in six years. And then he'd made her doubt that trust, cutting her deeply. But as she'd once told him, she was damaged, not broken. She is ready to fight and not just for survival. She is fighting for the truth and she won't stop until she has it, not even for...him'--Page 4 of cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,393,098 books! | Top bar: Always visible