Endless Night by R M Gilmore

Jesus tap-dancing Christ... Endless Night, that's what this fucking book is. Just an endless fucking party. Seriously, let me break it down for you:

Chapter 1-4, getting to the fucking party.
Chapter 5-10 getting drunk at the party and being a mega bitch, and pissing off some voodoo priestess.
Chapter 11-12 finally leaving the party. Lots of puking. At some point, she passes out next to some hot guy, and doesn't even get a piece of that hot dick. What the fuck?
Chapter 13-Whatever... just this stupid fat bitch running around, crying, getting drunk, puking, trying to get away from the voodoo chick. Trying to out-bitch the voodoo bitch, which just ain't gonna happen. I mean, Dylan is a royal bitch, don't get me wrong, but this voodoo bitch has got the serious stink eye.

Then we get to the James Bond bit. You know, the bit where the voodoo bitch lays out her whole plan. She goes on about all the shit that happened in the first book, [b:The Scene|13494123|The Scene (Dylan Hart Odyssey of The Occult, #1)|R.M. Gilmore|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1408145679s/13494123.jpg|19035647]. So, apparently, this voodoo bitch needs skanky whore blood from blond bitches in L.A. to fuel her evil empire. Who knew?

And who the fuck cares? Would it be too hard to write another original story with this crazy Dylan bitch, and her trusty side kick Tatum? Why does it have to be the same fake-vampire story, with just a bit of voodoo thrown in? I don't fucking care about the dead cum dumpsters in L.A., I care about this new story in New Orleans, goddamnit. That's why I'm reading this book. I already read the last book, so I don't need that shit again. Fuck.

That being said, it's still a fun book to read. I mean who doesn't want to read about stupid bitches getting drunk and fucked up. And, for some reason, I just love reading about Dylan going full-on bitch mode, and getting in everyone's face. It's fucking awesome.

And hell, you just gotta love it when she busts out quips like this one: "Well, fuck me with a flip flop!" Ahh Dylan... I hope you never change.

I received a free copy of this book for an honest review.

Visit My Book Review Blog and Follow me on Twitter
  gecizzle | Mar 5, 2015 |

The bitch is back in this second installment of the Dylan Hart Odyssey of the Occult series. The irreverent Dylan Hart, once again, graces us with her presence, this time from down in New Orleans. She has drug along her band of misfit vampires, but this time blood drinkers are the least of her worries. Dylan finds herself entangled in the underground world of blood and lust when she encounters a new, and much more frightening, villain. Voodoo. Who do?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:44 -0400)

R M Gilmore is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,001,020 books! | Top bar: Always visible