Summer of Frost by L. P. Dover

Summer of Frost

by L. P. Dover

241443,774 (5)None

Sorcha is the Princess of the Winter Court. She has the ability to dream walk and she knows when someone is being dishonest. She formerly meets Drake at the Winter Solstice Ball and he manages to capture her attention. That's when she first begins to meet Drake in his dreams.

Drake is the Prince of the Summer Court and he transforms into a dragon (which I must say I find very hot). He is the only one of the Fae that can transform into a dragon. Ever since introducing himself to Sorcha at the Winter Solstice Ball he has fantasized about her every night. He doesn't know that Sorcha can dream walk and is visiting him in his dreams.

Alston is Sorcha's ex-lover and is trying to get her back. He makes a deal with the Dark Sorcerer and kidnaps Sorcha. After kidnapping her she is given a potion to make her forget everything that has happened since the Winter Solstice Ball and then Alston takes her away to the mortal world and a place where Odin, her Guardian, can't find her.

What will Drake do when he finds out that the dream is more than a dream? Will he and Odin find Sorcha? What happens if she lost her memory and can't get it back? Will they finally catch Alasdair this time? To find out you will need to buy the book but don't worry you won't regret it.

Summer of Frost is the third book in the Forever Fae Series by L.P. Dover. It also happens to be my favorite of them. Once again we get to return to world of the Fae and with each new court it just keeps getting more beautiful. A fast paced journey through a beautiful world full of character you can't help but fall in love with. With each book in the series you get to stay in touch with old favorites while exploring the journey of new love.

Thanks L.P. Dover for such a good read. I can't wait for the next book in the series. Oh and I just have to say "Wow that's the last thing I was expecting. I'm still shocked with the ending but I do love it." ( )
  BeccaAnnes | Sep 21, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,656,491 books! | Top bar: Always visible