Determined To Live by C. M. Wright

Determined To Live

by C. M. Wright

611,268,033 (5)None
Recently added byLadyNocturnus, catya77

This series must be read in order! They pick up right in the action every time kinda like an old fashioned radio series. The first book is Dying To Live (Zombie Overload Series). The second book is Fighting To Live (Zombie Overload Series). The third book is Learning To Live (Zombie Overload Series).

Madness seems to abound in this book as the mayhem escalates and some questions are answered as others arise. I really think Will needs to be kept on an actual leash as at the beginning of this book poor Canada is stuck (with her broken foot in a cast and on crutches I might add) going to search for her missing husband yet again! I love Canada but I am starting to think she has really bad taste in men :)

This installment is all about Will, Jake, and Canada. It takes place way away from the little community that Canada has been building with the grand search for Will being the focus. Humor, suspense, dark comedy, action, adventure and romance all flesh out this book nicely. This book delves into thriller and horror territory left much untouched in the earlier books (unless you count the zombies).

I really love this series an am HUNGRY FOR MOOOOOOORE! Brains!!!! Err I mean books.... he he . I would recommend this series to horror fans and zombie fans... not to mention action and adventure fans (as long as they like zombies) Yes the protagonist is a girl ... yes she is bad ass... Canada is Awesomeness!!! No other series is anything like this one and I can't wait to read more!

*** This series is suitable for adult readers only ( )
  LadyNocturnus | Feb 5, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,200,328 books! | Top bar: Always visible