Buzzkill (Pecan Bayou Series) (Volume 4) by…

Buzzkill (Pecan Bayou Series) (Volume 4)

by Teresa Trent

101880,191 (4)None

4 STARS
This is the 4th book in the Pecan Bayou series by Teresa Trent. It is the first one I have read. I enjoyed it. I did guess the killer but I had decided I was wrong. Had no idea of why but it made sense.
The characters were well developed. I feel I missed a little of it because I had not read the other books. I was afraid of not knowing if Betsy and Leo were a great match when they were not answering questions of where they would live after the wedding.

I liked Betsy and could understand not knowing how to say anything to her mom how she really felt.
I wish the novel was a little longer to answer some of my questions I still have. Not about who or why so so was murdered. One question is when did Leo talk to Betsy's mom?
Everyone says it is Betsy who finds bodies but Leo was the one to find it. Though Betsy was close by.
I like Leo that he was willing to raise his sister's son. That he was being supportive to Betsy and trying to give her the wedding she wanted.
The murder did not happen right off in the story. The first part of the story was about trying to get the plans all set up for the wedding. Her surprise visitor showing up and wanting to help plan the wedding. You wanted things to workout for Betsy and Leo wedding day.

There was plenty of drama, wedding and murder drama, some funny scenes. It was a clean read and a quick read.
I look forward to reading another Teresa Trent book in the future.
I was given this ebook to read and asked to give honest review of it and be part of its blog tour. ( )
  rhonda1111 | Aug 30, 2013 |

Teresa Trent is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,308,312 books! | Top bar: Always visible