Dark County by kit tinsley

Dark County

by kit tinsley

621,268,033 (5)None

Firstly, I like the intro and how introduce yourself and your work to the readers without telling them too much, but still setting the tone for what is about to be read. That preparation is certainly needed because this are some of the best genre horror stories I've ever read.
Of all the stories, "Hoodies" was one of my absolute favorites. It was graphic and a little tough to get through because of that, but the ending was awesome! I didn't even see it coming.
Same as the others!
These stories are as much scary as they are thrilling!
Each story adds its own element of fright to the compilation as a whole, making for a phenomenal collaboration. If you're a horror fan, this is for you! ( )
  Max_E._Stone | Jul 13, 2016 |
Dark County is a collection of ten horror stories set in Lincolnshire and what a collection of stories it is. Each story has a different vibe to the rest covering horror from the very visceral to more cerebral. They are all excellent stories, but two stood out in particular: Hoodies and The Crows.

All the stories are incredibly well written and each managed to have a little twist in the tale that gave a little surprise, making them even more memorable. The writing is of a high quality and I look forward to reading more of the author's work.

This is a superb collection of horror, one that I recommend to any fans of the genre. ( )
  MichaelBrookes | Jul 18, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,323,630 books! | Top bar: Always visible