Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Board Meetings: A Guide for Charter Schools
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0983786003, Paperback)Make your board meetings more efficient and effective. A strong board is key to your school's success, and your board meetings are where the most critical decisions are made. This concise guide provides practical, road-tested answers to the most commonly asked questions about charter school board meetings. Samples include a high quality board agenda, minutes, attendance policy, and other key documents. It will help you keep your meetings focused so that you can accomplish your most important work.
You will learn to:
- Keep your board focused on accomplishing its highest priorities
- Understand the roles in meetings of the chair, school CEO, committees, and the public
- Find a balance between giving everyone a voice and getting work done
- Construct agendas, minutes, calendars, and other critical documents
- Be aware of legal and procedural dimensions that influence a board's meeting Understand how open-meeting laws might influence your activities.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:48 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.