101 Secrets For Your Twenties by Paul Angone

101 Secrets For Your Twenties

by Paul Angone

18None561,019NoneNone

No reviews

"Wow, may I just say how freakishly applicable these "secrets" are to my life in my 20s?"
@ABsport19

"I haven't laughed all day, until I read this. Hysterical & brilliant truth...So thankful for @PaulAngone"
@kenin312

"Probably some of the best pieces of advice for 20-somethings ever. I especially love 5Flol"
@Emilyann54

"I wish I had this list when I was in my 20s...I hope more people in their 20s, feeling all alone can read this."
Reader, AllGroanUp.com

Every twenty-something needs a little black book of secrets. Our twenties are filled with confusion, terrible jobs, anticipation, disappointment, cubicles, break-ups, transition, quarter-life crisis, loneliness, post-college what the heck, moderate success sandwiched in-between complete failure, and we need a worn, weathered guide stashed somewhere close by to help shed some light on this defining decade.

This is that book.

Expanded from the blog post, "21 Secrets for Your 20s" that spread like Internet wildfire with nearly a million readers in 190 countries, 101 Secrets for Your Twenties will encourage, inspire, prompt a plethora of LOLs, and kick-start your life forward with its witty, honest, and hilarious wisdom-stuffed-pearls to help you rock life in your twenties.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:42 -0400)

Every twenty-something needs a little black book of secrets. Our twenties are filled with confusion, terrible jobs, anticipation, disappointment, cubicles, break-ups, transition, quarter-life crisis, loneliness, post-college what the heck, moderate success sandwiched between complete failure. We need a worn and weathered guide stashed somewhere close by to help shed some light on this defining decade. That guide is this book. Expanded from the blog post "21 Secrets for Your 20s" that spread like Internet wildfire with nearly a million readers in 190 countries, 101 Secrets for Your Twenties will encourage, inspire, prompt a plethora of LOLs, and kick-start your life forward with its witty, honest, and hilarious wisdom-stuffed pearls to help you rock life in your twenties.… (more)

Average: No ratings.

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,370,353 books! | Top bar: Always visible