All Roads Lead Home by Diane Greenwood Muir

All Roads Lead Home

by Diane Greenwood Muir

Polly is a woman trying to escape a situation that was getting out of control in Boston. She decides she needs to make a definitive move so goes back home to Iowa. There she meets a group of people who she begins to think of as good friends. And are those friends characters? Yes they are - I had a few chuckles, especially from her "Jedi Knights who are determined to protect her. And then there's her employee who wants to be more but she's just not ready for that yet. I enjoyed the book, but . . . there was something that was a bit "missing". Even after re-reading it I still felt like it needed more but I don't know why. Maybe it was that it was too pat or needed more tension.

This hasn't made me not to read anything more because she has a good writing style. Maybe just a little more intensity. ( )
  mmoj | Mar 2, 2017 |
The review will be up on accidentallymars.com by the end of the day Monday, February 11th. I wish it would let me give 4.5, because the story itself deserves that. It was the editing that took it down just a little. ( )
  mreed61 | Aug 10, 2014 |
A nice mystery to settle on the couch with, or read at bedtime. ( )
  Sharon612 | Nov 18, 2013 |

Diane Greenwood Muir is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,605,920 books! | Top bar: Always visible