Home to Stay (An Anchor Island Novel) by…

Home to Stay (An Anchor Island Novel)

by Terri Osburn

Enjoy reading the book

I like the story line. Wish I had read the previous books in the series first but it was a good book. I recommend the book but I suggest to read the the the books in series order. I can't wait to read the other books. ( )
  Mariajusino | Nov 8, 2017 |
Love it! Love it! Love it!

Another treasure added to this fantastic Anchor Island series. ( )
  Dotland101 | Feb 11, 2017 |
Great read

Thoroughly enjoyed this book. All the great characters are back and we really get to know Will! Wonderful romance with just a hint of mystery kept me turning the pages. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
Did not finish. to be fair, this isn't my kind of romance. The characters didn't engage me. ( )
  NoelleGreene | Mar 18, 2015 |
I loved it! A good old fashioned romance with lots of steamy sex. Both characters had disasterous loves in the past and are hesitant to start something new. Cupid decides otherwise and they fall head over heels for each other. The twist at the ending is charming. The book is age appropriate for all adults, including your grandma. Mine would have loved it. The language is classy and easy to read. I finished the book in a couple of hours. My thanks to the author and Goodreads for a complimentary copy. ( )
  musichick52 | Aug 26, 2014 |

Willow Parsons’s two new best friends are getting married, putting her squarely on the sidelines of romance—which suits her just fine. After the nightmarish situation she escaped from, featuring the ultimate Mr. Wrong, she is more than happy to spend her days slinging drinks in Dempsey’s Bar & Grill, and her nights alone. But her Anchor Island refuge has just one catch: muscle-bound charmer Randy Navarro.

Everyone in town knows that Randy, owner of the local fitness club, is a giant teddy bear. Everyone, it seems, except for Willow. He’s convinced that her avoidance is more than just playing hard to get, and is determined to uncover the secrets that shadow her lovely eyes. But when old fears are dragged into the light, can Randy get Willow to stay and fight for their love…or will she take flight, leaving him and Anchor Island behind?

Home to Stay is a charming, romantic tale about following your heart to find where you belong.

Willow Parsons's two new best friends are getting married, putting her squarely on the sidelines of romance, which suits her just fine. After the nightmarish situation she escaped from, featuring the ultimate Mr. Wrong, she is more than happy to spend her days slinging drinks in Dempsey's Bar & Grill, and her nights alone. But her Anchor Island refuge has just one catch: muscle-bound charmer Randy Navarro.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,404,793 books! | Top bar: Always visible