The Weapons of Our Warfare by Patrick A.…

The Weapons of Our Warfare

by Patrick A. Bucksot

212,551,640 (4)None
Recently added byNBFirstPresLibrary, cherylcope

I could tell this book was written out of personal experience. It was not just re-hashed information on the armor of God. No, not only was it personalized, it doesn’t even focus on the armor from Ephesians 5.

I found it to be easy to read and uncomplicated. It stayed on topic and there was not a lot of extra “fluff”, which I sometimes abhor.

Contained within is plenty of fodder for prayer and challenging questions to get you thinking. No lack of scriptures to backup what he’s talking about either.

Every now and then there is an interesting twist on how to look at the particular weapon being discussed shedding light on a new perspective. Lots of good stuff in here.

If you are a Christian experiencing warfare from the enemy (and who isn’t?) you will benefit from reading this book.

To purchase your own copy of this book go here: The Weapons of Our Warfare

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the author himself. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” ( )
  cherylcope | Jul 19, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,599,177 books! | Top bar: Always visible