VigilAnnie by Lia Fairchild

VigilAnnie

by Lia Fairchild

621,268,033 (4)None

I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

Vigil Annie was an exciting read. It had a mix of everything I like in a book-mystery, humour, romance, action. I thought the character of Annie was very well-written and felt like I knew her. There is even a bit of a surprise ending but I don't want to give anything away. I would like to see what happens next-especially between Joe and Annie. I would definitely read the next book. ( )
  BookaholicBanter | Nov 6, 2014 |
I���m torn with this one. I probably would have given it 3.5 stars if able to give half stars but also believe it deserves better than rounding it down to a 3. It was a well-written story, and I don't recall noticing any typos that stopped the flow. I normally enjoy cop style/good going after the bad guy type books, but I just did not connect well with the characters, not quite sure why it left me feeling this way. I may give it another read and see if it improves on a second reading and update my review accordingly. ( )
  Daydreambooks | Jul 20, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,580,268 books! | Top bar: Always visible