Forged in Blood II by Lindsay Buroker

Forged in Blood II

by Lindsay Buroker

Oh, so much fun! I actually read this in two days because I just couldn’t put it down.

Hard to talk about this one without putting out spoilers. I will say the plot was action packed. And we get a few new faces – Tikaya and Rias from Lindsay’s prequel series Encrypted and Decrypted. I admit that I actually like this series more than the Emperor’s Edge series, so I was excited to see them again.

However, with these new additions, it just became too many characters. It was a bit hard to keep track of them all.

But I have to admit that Lindsay does a good job of tying up all the loose ends. The ending satisfied me. I think it was a good wrap up for the series. ( )
  Madison_Keller | Sep 14, 2014 |
Sicarias is possessed, Amaranthe is missing, and dire beasts are out eating the populace (not all bad, since there's also a lot of rioting in the streets going on) - Stumps has never been less peaceful.

Caution: Don't start the series here, whatever you do! You'll want to read at least Forged in Blood I first, and I strongly recommend begining with the first in the series, Emperor's Edge.

Hopefully not the last we've seen of Amaranthe, Sicarias & company! ( )
  SunnySD | Oct 7, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,429,277 books! | Top bar: Always visible