Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Cracking the ACT with DVD, 2012 Edition (College Test Preparation)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0375427457, Paperback)If you need to know it, it's in this book. Cracking the ACT with DVD, 2012 Edition has everything you need to master the ACT exam, including:
• 4 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations—2 in the book and 2 online
• DVD featuring tutorials from The Princeton Review’s top course instructors
• Comprehensive and engaging review of content covered in all five sections of the ACT, including rhetorical skills and reading comprehension for English, geometry and trigonometry for Math, and experiments for Science Reasoning
• Detailed walk-through of how to write great essays
• Strategies for turning complex algebra into simple arithmetic
• Practice questions and explanations in every chapter
• Lessons and tutorials, plus revisions and updates, available online
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:59:56 -0400)
Presents a guide to preparing for the ACT based on the Princeton Review coaching course, with advice on test-taking, specific suggestions for each section of the exam, and four full-length practice exams with answers and explanations.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.