I Hear . . . by George Patrick

by George Patrick

2None2,551,640NoneNone
Recently added bysootybear56

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 190847307X, Hardcover)

With its strikingly colorful and simple yet clever illustrations, this is the perfect gift book and a fun learning tool for young children exploring the world of sound

I hear . . .
. . . low notes
. . . high notes
. . . a bee buzzing
. . . a bird singing

What different sounds are heard throughout the day? How about a phone ringing, a bee buzzing, or even a heartbeat? Living in a world bombarded by noise, people don't always think too much about the sounds they hear or enjoy listening to. This book is a fun learning tool for young children and raises awareness while stimulating conversation.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:01 -0400)

What different sounds do you hear throughout the day? How about a phone ringing, a bee buzzing or even your heartbeat? We live in a world bombarded by noise and we don't always think too much about the sounds we hear or enjoy listening to. This is a book of colourful and creative imagery highlighting some of the different sounds that fill our day. There is plenty to discuss in this simple yet deceptively clever book.… (more)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,305,198 books! | Top bar: Always visible