NOTE: This book summary was incorrectly posted (by another LT member) to another work also titled "Play" and authored by Kylie Scott. After research, I rerouted this description to its correct work.
jessINK is pleased to present the first collection of Jess C Scott’s BDSM-themed stories.
GENRE: Contemporary Fiction (explores the psychosexual themes of BDSM)
LENGTH: 1 short story + 4 novelettes | 68,000 words
* Due to the author's personal beliefs on the subject of BDSM, this collection is non-pornographic in nature. The S/M elements are also more mild than extreme in this collection [Jess makes no guarantees for future work ;)].
* This BDSM collection features in the Primal Scream anthology (full edition = best value).
* * *
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Master & Servant ("intro" / first bdsm): Stacia wakes up to find herself in the middle of her rape fantasy--that has come true.
2. Switch (role identity / switches): Christopher Creme and Kaja Kunis switch things up by switching D/s roles in their relationship.
3. Rockstar (knife/edge play): Hideki brings on the knife and bondage play to help Daniel come face-to-face with his dEniAl.
4. Teacher's Pet (May/December relationship): A truant student gets her lecturer's signature--and more--when she needs an official form signed.
5. The Velvet Rope (shibari/mild erotic asphyxiation): A disenchanted lady boss recruits a personal toy boy, before the complexities of a recent divorce send her completely over the edge.
No descriptions found.
No library descriptions found.
Jess C. Scott is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.