The Six-Letter Word by Marissa Monteilh

Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"The Six-Letter Word" by Marissa Monteilh was truly a sad but a real important read that I feel should be read by anyone who has or knows of one with "The Six-Letter Word." Now, that I think of if of anyone who would just like to know how the other have suffered with "The Six-Letter Word" that they could be of help to them. There is so much information out there for us to know. I was made aware of the vaccine for HPV. Wow, this was quite a powerful and knowledgeable read. This author has presented the reader with a real good story that will make you think of the read long after putting it down. For "The Six-Letter Word" family was so important and it was showed how this was brought out in the read being so 'uplifting, heat warming, raw, and even courageous.' You will be faced with such reactions as crying and even being angry at all of it but in the end you get a good education on "The Six-Letter Word,"... hysterectomies! This author presents to the readers a story that will be full of questions but by the end of this novel... they will be answered. The best of it all was that this author brought out that "The Six-Letter Word" is not a death sentence and that you are not along. This is where family and friends can be so important to you. And knowing that "GOD allows you to go through struggles trials just to show and strengthen your faith. Every battle is not yours......its the Lords."

The characters where simply all so well developed, so captivating and colorful only to give to the reader a well written script. We have McKenzie, Aunt Norma Jean, Pacifica, Lilac, Maxwell, Pacifica, Dr. Simmons to Adrian.

We get to see how this author presents to us a wonderful heroine who is supported....teaches.....encourages......trust.....those around her........as God propels her to a greater faith." In the end you have a excellent read that I would definitely recommend. ( )
  arlenadean | Jul 23, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,959,296 books! | Top bar: Always visible