Healthy Indian Vegetarian Cooking: Easy…

Healthy Indian Vegetarian Cooking: Easy Recipes for the Hurry Home Cook

by Shubhra Ramineni

171587,099 (5)None

Granted, I have yet to try the recipes but I read through the book and it was just what I was looking for! I love Indian food but had not a clue as to how to cook in this manner. I'd probably ramp down the chili heat but will definitely use this cookbook. An excellent cookbook for the beginner Indian chef! Will write more after I try some of the recipes. ( )
  PitcherBooks | Jan 22, 2016 |

Bring spice into your kitchen and happiness to your taste buds with Healthy Indian Vegetarian Cooking!

Learning new and palate-pleasing ways to incorporate vegetarian meals into your daily schedule can be a chore. In her new book, acclaimed author and caterer Shubhra Ramineni shows how easy it is to make healthy and interesting vegetarian food, along with a selection of vegan and gluten free dishes. Understanding that most of us work full-time, Shubhra has created a cookbook full of delicious, easy-to-make meals and snacks that provide all the nutritional benefits your body (and family) needs. As an added bonus, by eating fresh, locally-grown vegetables you are doing something good for yourself and the planet!

With a few spices in your pantry, like turmeric, cardamom and cumin, and a copy of Healthy Indian Vegetarian Cooking, you can easily whip up flavorful dishes you and your family will love!

Recipes include: Split Chickpea and Zucchini Stew Coconut Vegetable Curry with Tofu Tandoori Tofu Kebabs Vegetable Pilaf

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:41 -0400)

Bring spice into your kitchen and happiness to your taste buds with "Healthy Indian Vegetarian Cooking"!Learning new and palate-pleasing ways to incorporate vegetarian meals into your daily schedule can be a chore. In her new book, acclaimed author and caterer Shubhra Ramineni shows how easy it is to make healthy and interesting vegetarian food, along with a selection of vegan and gluten free dishes.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,352,765 books! | Top bar: Always visible