Monsters Have Mommies by Angela Muse

Monsters Have Mommies

by Angela Muse

312,001,085 (4)None

Adorable book. I read this with my nephew (he was a little out of the age range for the book) but it helped him with the questions he has been having with his parents being divorced. It helped him realize that even if his mom and dad don't live together they still love him. A good book. ( )
  rayneofdarkness | Oct 3, 2013 |

ave you ever wondered if monsters have mommies and daddies? It turns out monsters families are a lot like our families. This monsterous tale about parents and family is perfect for children aged eight and under.

Also check out Lil Glimmer, The Nutt Family: An Acorny Adventure, The Pig Princess, The Bee Bully, Eager Eaglets: Birds of Play, Cactus Charlie and Suzy Snowflake by this author.

Angela Muse is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,189,422 books! | Top bar: Always visible