Mexican Cookbook: Easy & Delicious Recipes…

Mexican Cookbook: Easy & Delicious Recipes Everyone Will Love

by Sara Jane Scott

Mexican Cookbook: Easy & Delicious Recipes Everyone Will Love
Mexican cooking at its best. Top recipes with instructions on how to make them. There is no nutritional information.
Pictures for each recipe with a little bit about them and then the directions on how to make them along with a serving size.
Loved learning about the scoring system on the hot peppers.
Index at the back of the book not only shows the picture of them and a spice, where applicable, but the heat index as well. ( )
  jbarr5 | May 27, 2014 |
Quite a good book on food and alcoholic drinks all with a Mexican theme.
Detailed recipes with good editing and appropriate pictures apart from the one of the author leaning on a table! But not a book for me to keep the pdf on my kindle fire since it is rather a large file. ( )
  dlga | Sep 13, 2013 |
I have enjoyed the dishes I have tried so far: Delicious Chicken Quesadillas, Margarita Chicken Fajitas, Favorite Enchilada Casserole, and Taco Lasagna - Layers of Luv. We are crazy about Mexican food. These receipes are very much like mine, and quite easy to prepare. I think this book will be a plus in any kitchen. ( )
  Billathome | Aug 26, 2013 |
Many of the recipes are delicious sounding and of interest to Mexican food lovers. Despite poor editing I have found and enjoyed only one of the dishes so far. I will add a more complete review as i work my way through the offerings. ( )
  gwasher | Aug 25, 2013 |
This cookbook is for all ages and tastes; a bit of traditional and non-traditional classic Mexican dishes. From appetizers and drinks to entrees and desserts it’s all here! Recipes are easy to follow and quick to make. Images of every dish are colorful and very tempting.
The wording in the cookbook needs to be improved. It has a taste of bad Mexican English. The recipes themselves could be a bit more authentic, they have been Americanized a bit too much.
A pepper guide is included which can be helpful for those who think a pepper is just a pepper.
This cookbook will satisfy most novice cooks Mexican food yearnings, however a bit more authenticity is needed to satisfy the chef. ( )
  vibrantminds | Aug 18, 2013 |
An ok cookbook, with some great recipes many had to many ingredients.
added by Srosch | editAmazon, Stephanie Rosch (Aug 7, 2013)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Sara Jane Scott's book Mexican Cookbook was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,447,559 books! | Top bar: Always visible