Traveling in Sin by George Rajna

by George Rajna, Lisa Niver Rajna

2None2,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byDReicht, LisaNiverRajna

No reviews
She has so many stories she could write a memoir, and she did, but the adventure that gave Lisa the most satisfaction was her weight loss journey. Though it spans years and thousands of miles, it’s one of her favorite tales to share.
Read more at http://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_col...

“Traveling in Sin” is a love story and travel memoir rolled in to a single, enjoyable book. Written by George Rajna and Lisa Niver Rajna, the travelers who fell in love while traversing the Far East, the inveterate travelers include 80 beautiful photos from their journey in its pages.

The Rajna story starts in 2007 when the duo, after dating for about six months, travel to Fiji where George shares his lifelong dream to travel the globe for a year and urges a reluctant Lisa to join him. a year later, in 2008, the duo took a leap of faith in the universe and each other and embarked on a journey that from French Polynesia to Mongolia. As their adventures unfold, Niver-Rajna whittles her waistline while upping her confidence and Rajna learns to open his heart to the partner he proposes to toward the end of the trip.

Told through humorous anecdotes and populated with unique characters the couple met in their travels, Niver-Rajna and Rajna tell an exciting tale filled with tears of joy and disaster as they share their love story.

Rajna, Georgeprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Rajna, Lisa Nivermain authorall editionsconfirmed
True love. Soul mates. As the dawn of my fortieth birthday loomed, these words seemed like mere terminology or even cinema driven fantasy than anything in the realm of my reality. During my twenties and thirties, I was involved in a few on and off romances, but nothing that led to permanence. So when a close friend suggested that I join Salon.com - an on-line dating site - I was quite skeptical. In fact, not only was I cynical, but I also deemed on-line dating for people who could not manage relationships in the real world. Still, my friend urged me to join, stating, “It is simply another way to meet people.” Despite my reservations, I shelled out thirty-six dollars and contacted a few women who I found attractive and intriguing based on their on-line profiles. My third date with Lisa should have been my first date. After reading her profile, I immediately felt a connection. I suspected that we would get along even if there was no love connection.

This exuberant and unique travel memoir is written in the voices of the story's two leading protagonists, George and Lisa, who meet on-line in January 2007. After exchanging emails and dating, the couple travels to Fiji over the summer of 2008 where George reveals his lifelong dream to travel the world for a year and urges Lisa to join him. With much convincing, the duo embarks on a journey that takes them from French Polynesia to New Zealand and Australia. From that point on, the "true" adventure begins as they journey by land across vast portions of Asia covering Indonesia to Mongolia. During these adventures, Lisa shrinks down her waist size while developing her inner courage and belief in herself; George learns to open up his heart to form a team-based relationship that leads to a culminating special proposal.

Peppered with humorous characters, tears of joy and disaster, and different realities related to their varied social strata and travel style, George and Lisa meander around Asia seeing the sights, building their relationship and returning triumphant to the United States in love and excited about their imminent wedding. They both took a leap when leaving their jobs, home, cat and cultural clutter, and land together as a team with a new life.
Find out more about Lisa and George at We Said Go Travel
This book includes eighty color photos from our journey.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,012,949 books! | Top bar: Always visible